* USC School of Medicine, MD Degree
* Residency in Psychiatry, UCLA
* Fellowship in Geriatric Psychiatry, UCLA
* School of Public Health, UCLA, MPH Degree
* Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
(board certified in General Psychiatry & Geriatric Psychiatry)
* Distinguished Fellow, American Psychiatric Association
* Clinical Professor, David Geffen School of Medicine, Dept. of Psychiatry
& Biobehavioral Sciences, UCLA
* New Center for Psychoanalysis, Ph.D. Degree
* First Director UCLA Alzheimer's Disease & Memory Disorders Service
* Past President, Southern California Psychiatric Society
Dr. Plotkin regularly gives presentations to the scientific and lay communities.
He has appeared on radio, television and in the print media. He was honored as the 2008 recipient of the Founders Award for OPICA. Additionally, he provides forensic consultation including expert testimony on issues such as testamentary capacity, undue influence and related matters.
10780 Santa Monica Blvd.,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Double click here to add text.